37 years old
Sex: Male Age-playing range: Young Adult (20-34yrs), Adult (35-59yrs)
Physique: Athletic Ethnic Appearance : Latin/Hispanic
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black Hair Length: Short Voice Type: Baritone Unique Traits: Performance Skills: Dancing Athletic Skills: Wrestling Voice Qualities: Guy Next Door/Everyman Accents: Spoken Languages: English Musical Instrument: Drums Dance: Hip Hop, Break, Club/Freestyle, Pop Locking Union: Non-Union Experience: Music Video Travel: Willing to travel out of state, Willing to travel out of country Country: United States State/Province: Colorado
Posted by on 07 Apr 2021
Dancing Video Sample
Dancing Video Sample #2
Dancing Video Sample #3 :
Master’s of Fine Arts in Dance Performance and Choreography August 2012 University of Colorado at Boulder
Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology and Applied Physiology August 2008 University of Colorado at Boulder
MCM Marketing Winter 2019-Present • Manage a monthly budget of 2-5k in spend in the weight-loss niche.
- Optimize campaigns via data analysis through the entire funnel. • Create and manage multiple business managers, ad accounts, and fan pages.
You In Local Winter 2020-Present • Deliver a crafted sales presentation on the zoom platform to realtors that explains how we generate qualified home buyer and seller leads, and how we nurture those leads through our CRM follow up sequences and communicate details of the onboarding process.
- Participate in weekly PD through remote meetings.
- Close sales.
Soar Charter school Summer 2012-Winter 2017 • Taught K-5 students form and improvisatory techniques within b boying/girling, hip-hop social dance, house, (culturally specific forms that make up the larger genre of hip-hop dance.) as well as West African dance from Guinea.
- Choreographed performances for Winter and Spring showcases. • Organized community events where students would perform around Denver.
- Organized community events where students could engage in dance battles with established Colorado competitors from multiple schools and studios.
- Mentored the music teacher on West African percussion, song, and dance from Guinea.
- Commissioned Guest artist residencies for internationally acclaimed artists.
- Created culture of expression in and out of the classroom through the practice of hip hop and Guinean culture.
Hip Hop Dance Technique Instructor
University of Colorado Spring 2010-Spring 2012
- Taught University of Colorado graduate and undergraduate students form and improvisatory techniques within b
boying/girling, hip-hop social dance and house, culturally specific forms that make up the larger genre of hip-hop dance.
- Choreographed performances for “non-major showings,” a concluding semester event where students showcase the results of their work during the course of the semester.
Teaching Assistant For Hip-Hop History
University of Colorado Fall semester 2011
- Worked intimately with Lorenzo “Rennie” Harris, a seminal figure in American hip-hop.
- Developed and presented lectures, analyzed and graded students written work, wrote and graded test questions based on course content.
Youth Outreach Hip Hop Dance Instructor
CU Moving Company Summer 2011
- Taught hip-hop dance to elementary, middle and high school youth from “The Family Learning Center,” a local Boulder organization that helps at risk youth with communal support for academic success.
- Helped students research and write about cultural identity and hip hop history.
Private Dance Instructor August 2009- Present
- Taught various forms of dance to private students with a variety of backgrounds with respect to age, gender, ability, and socio